Social Media Manager (Native Arabic Speaker)
Location: (UAE, Qatar or Saudi Arabia)
Type: Full time Contract
You will qualify for this role if you have curiosity in marketing, technology, and ensuring whatever you do makes money for your clients. We can promise that once you are in, you’ll probably love it as much as we do working with variety of clients across many domains.
The social media manager will be responsible for overseeing all social media posts/planning across the business, ensuring effective social media strategy is executed in line with our client’s goals. Will be an active member of participation in pitches.
- Work with business leaders to understand the business strategy and objectives and incorporate these into Social Media planning and activity.
- Build strong relationships with social media influencers in the Middle East, with emphasis on GCC countries.
- Develop Social Media strategy and plans coordinated with marketing plans and aligned to the business overall objectives.
- Develop the weekly and monthly social media calendar.
- Research relevant markets and conduct competitor analysis.
- Create original and brand-focused messages.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Work closely with the content team to produce creative social media copies.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts, developing discussions, communicating with followers, responding to queries, and monitoring customer reviews.
- Should be familiar with running paid social campaigns on the given budget and achieve defined goals.
- Define social media KPIs, review engagement insights, and submit monthly reports.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Ensure proper media monitoring, listening and reporting.
What you will bring to the party:
- 5+ years of experience in a social media role
- A positive self-starter with a creative mindset who has a data-driven approach, and the ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Proven skills in organisation, documentation, and attention to detail;
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills;
- Good understanding and appreciation of working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate and results-driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; attention to detail is a must.
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually, and independently. A confident decision-maker.
- Adapts to rapidly changing priorities and can manage multiple projects.
- Fluent English and Arabic is a must have