Location: (UAE or Pakistan)
Type: Full time Contract
If you love what you do and are great at it, let us know. We don’t care if you are currently working with an established company with dozens of employees or just been hustling on the side. You just need to awesome, live, breath and sleep websites, and we’d love to chat.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to develop resilient & scalable websites and mobile applications in the open-source stack that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s constantly pushing boundaries.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries/integrations. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Contribute to the application architecture and develop scalable systems from scratch.
- Continuously improve Current stack and contribute ideas to our portfolio.
- Take ownership of project deliverables.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design user interaction on website & mobile app
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and implement backend solutions.
- Ensure detailed automated tests are written to enhance the overall quality of the output.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Participate in code reviews to ensure best practices are followed and hunt for problems that may arise in the future.
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience (8+ Years) as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications from the scratch
- Good experience with extensive knowledge in backend API development & implementation.
- Knowledge of modern deployment concepts such as containers, microservices, and serverless is necessary.
- Familiarity building Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Certifications related to cloud technologies will be an advantage.
- Certifications related to IT service management.
- Familiarity with ITIL and release management processes.
Technical Skill Set
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net
- Knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJS, StrongLoop, etc.
- Good experience with modern front-end frameworks such as ReactJS / Vue.js, etc.
- Familiarity with any of the following relational databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres.
- Familiarity with NoSQL in any of the following: MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDB.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git, and TFS.
- Proficiency in Development Tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with any of the following public cloud infrastructures: AWS, Azure, GCP.
Experience in implementing frontend applications with Salesforce or any similar CRM software (like Microsoft Dynamics) will be an advantage.